P Square No One Like You

Hey ladies!!  We are always hearing about how broken black love is!  How we sisters can’t get a man.  How the brothers don’t like sisters, but prefer anyone but us.  Well I know that’s not true.  Black men truly love their black women!  When we cut through all the crap and all the negativity that’s being spoken about us, and when we stop believing the worst about each other, then that when we are able to truly see each other in truth, that’s when we are able to learn about each other outside all the negative hype.  It’s not easy, but it’s possible and it’s certainly worth it!  Anyway, here’s a nice video that I first saw at the AfroSpear blog!  A little bit of positivity!!  A nice love-marriage video by P Square!  Check it out!

1. udee says:

How am I not reading this blog more frequently? Finally a breath of fresh air! Coming from the Continent, no less.african/naija pride!!

That's right Beudeeful! This song and video has been on my mind ever since I first saw it!! I love it!

Something strange about me: I'm a hand freak! Well not a freak, but I love men's hands, love dark skinned hands with dark lines on the palms, and even dark streaks in the fingernails! Don't judge me. Anyway, these brothers have some very beautiful hands!!

4. Thandi says:

Anna Renee!!You're hilarious:)I won't judge you.

5. S.Morgan says:

Haha, check this one out!

Nice!!!