Ceelo Green–I Always Did Like His Crazay A$$!!

WHEN I’M FEELING RIDICULOUSLY GHETTO…..

OK! OK? OK!!!   I just found out about this video of Ceelo’s!  I just have to warn you that there’s an explicit phrase that he keeps repeating throughout the song, but the song itself is heartfelt.  The feel of the song is all Motown Sixties!  This is the one Berry Wished He had put out!  LOL  Y’all know you can relate to a brother!!!

It is what It is!

THIS JUST IN:  CEELO HAS AN UPDATED VIDEO!!   ANYWAY THIS SONG IS A HUGE HUGE HIT WITH TEENAGERS AND YOUNG’UNS!!!  Who’d a thunk it?  Many many youtube versions of his song already–all young kids, all races, both sexes!   Hey CeeLo, you’re contributing to the deliquency of America’s minors, and soon the world’s!!   Oh Well!

Sidenote:  It’s so cute how the white kids censor themselves with the part–“just thought you should know, nigga!”   Hey That’s the best part!!!

OK, I’m done actin a fool.

1. Mark says:

This song has certainly made the rounds… but as conscious as Berry Gordy was of image and not rufflin’ whitey, he did not have it in him to make this kind of song.

Ha Ha! But he probably thought about tho!

2. Dr. LS says:

Dr. Lyrical would prescribe this to everyone in the world just so that they could laugh and put a smile on their face!

“I pity the fooooooooohoooool who falls in love with you!”
      “oh ish, she’s a gold digger, just thought you should know ni&&a!”

Oh the joy of just sayin’ it! I luv you Cee Lo!

…and here I thought that I was profane.

You are! But that’s why we love you, Reggie! 😉