Life Funks

young Long-eared owl (Asio otus), surroundings...
Image via Wikipedia

Hey y’all!!  I hope you all are doing well.  I personally have been in a bit of a weird place in terms of writing and researching and feeding this blog.  What’s interesting is that I really wasn’t expecting this to happen to ME!  I have a million topics that I want to discuss, rail on about, question, laugh at, etc.  But even though I have  all of this WRITING in me, (and about 50 unwritten posts that will be the bomb just as soon as I think of what to write) I just didn’t have the desire to write much.

Maybe it’s because the days are getting longer and I’m a night person.  It’s taking longer to get dark, and the sun is rising too soon!  I’m kinda not used to that, I suppose.   Maybe I lost my nighttime mojo in all of this daylight!  There’s nothing like the special kind of 2am quiet and melancholy sweetness of all alone-ness to get one’s thoughts flowing about all the Stuff that’s going on in our little world.

But the times are a-wasting away.  I may have felt all weird and stuff about how the sun’s rising has affected my blogging, but I feel even weirder NOT blogging, and expressing my thoughts and getting my sister-girl writing groove on.  I miss the regular interaction with all of you good people!  So it’s time to open the window curtains of my mind, let the sun shine on my brain and enjoy this light-brightness and use it to get back to work doing my thing!

1. Carolyn Moon says:

I see no problem here Sister Anna. You certainly blog more often than most and I’m including myself. It’s worth the wait.

Thanks! I used to post about 3 times a.week and am trying to maintain that rhythm.

2. Anita says:

Hey sis, just take a deep breath, sit back a little and let it flow. It will all fall into place. You know women. We are thrown off by the things happening in our lives, be it school, children, relationships, crises or just life’s plain old rhythm’s.
    Just wait, When the moon is in the Seventh House, And Jupiter aligns with Mars, Then peace will guide the planets, And love will steer the stars, (or however it goes. Smile!). That will be the day of your awakening and all the cobwebs will clear away, and you’ll be saying to yourself, what the heck was that all about. And then laugh about the nonsense! Peace and Blessings!

Ahhh, the dawning of the age of Aquarius! But I’m a Sagittarian, my sister! 😉
      Happy Friday to you!

1. anita says:

Ok, we got to be frank & straight forward huh, just like a Sag, but I’m an Aries and get along well and understand the diversities and complexities of Sags. What I meant is, your moon is in a state of restlessness. Get out and roam. Do the abnormal, have wild sex or something, and you will once again come into alignment and be at peace with yourself and everything will fall into place. If that don’t work, pray. That’s the best and greatest option there is. Peace my sista and Happy Friday to you also.

LOL!
          Yes, I’m a Sag, but with Capricorn tendencies! Imma take your advice and get out and explore in the Sunlight–friends to visit and books to check out, and build this blog!
          Thanks Anita 😀

3. Mark says:

Since there is no such thing as a perpetual motion human being, I tend to think of ‘funks’ as life way of making us re-energize. In the service, there is a step used to get back on-step with the other soldiers when for any reason you fall out of cadence.

I think I am living through ‘a half-step’ now. You are alright, and your routine will be back online and refreshed, with so many ideas spilling out that you would have to start three blogs to keep up with the flow..!

Ain’t no half steppin, you gotta do it good! Or so Heatwave proclaimed back in the day. A lot of us are going through a little something—you’ll be alright too.
      Believe it or not, I once did have three blogs when I was on Blogger! That’s why I named this one like I did. I was kinda crazay a couple of years ago…

Thanks for the encouragement brother Mark! Have a beautiful weekend. 😀

4. Short, sweet and stylish post which put a smile on my face. 49 more to go.

Oh, thanks so much Patrick-Bernard! 😀

5. Amenta says:

Anna Renee, I am right there with you. I have all this stuff swirling around in my head and nothing can seem to come through my fingertips! LOL

It must be Summer Fever or something! I’ve got nothing to read–all my blog friends aren’t writing anything! It’s kinda funny–I guess for me it really means “get a life, go outside to the park and chill or something!”

6. R.OVERTON says:

HEY MY FRIEND I FEELING YOU EVEN THO I DONT HAVE A BLOG SOMETIME YOU JUST NEED ENCOURGMENT FROM THOSE WHO FOLLOW YOUR THOUGHTS THEY ARE VERY INTERESTING TO ME CAUSES MYSELF TO THINK ABOUT THINGS I REALLY NEVER CONSIDER THINKING ABOUT FOR THAT I THANKYOU VERY MUCH . SO HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES I SURE IT GOING TO BE AND ISSUE WORTH WAITING FOR RENEE GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR WORK BY INFORMING US

7. R.OVERTON says:

I AM INTERSTED IN HEARING YOUR THOUGHTS ON RESTORATION IS IT POSSIBLE IN YOUR EYES .