Sister Livinmybestlife has something to say about it. (click picture)
Some basic facts:
1. Planned Parenthood make millions from women’s bodies, earning about $164 million by performing about 300,000 abortions yearly.
2. Many who are anti-abortion are not pro children and family, and vote against legislation that helps families thrive, especially poorer families.
3. Pro-Choice advocate tend to downplay the brutal reality of abortion
4. Anti-Choice advocates tend to sensationalize the brutal reality of abortion.
5. Pro-Choice advocates are sometimes very cold hearted and manipulative of women.
6. Anti-Choice advocates are sometimes very cold hearted and manipulative of women.
7. Susan G. Komen makes millions from women’s bodies by organizing breast cancer walks.
8. Women are caught in the middle and used by both sides.
9. Unborn children slated for abortion are caught in the middle of the raging political wars between the two factions, and are invisible, living pawns in the power games.
10. Sometimes pregnant women are just not interested (for numerous reasons) in giving birth to babies that they conceive, and choose (experiencing a range of emotions) to abort (kill) them.
What is a partial-birth abortion?http://www.ewtn.com/library/issues/partbirt.txt
How many abortions performed actually are to save the mother’s life? (shocking facts, read at your own discretion) http://www.whyprolife.com/abortion-facts/