Djehuty Ma’at-Ra – The Cold Game of the Child Support System

child support payments

OK, my people.  I’m putting up an Advisory Warning for this one.  It is advised that those with unbalanced emotions, and an inability to deal with the straight isht just go on and bypass this video.  But for those who can handle the truth,  in all of its twisted ugliness, I invite you to listen to the hott fiyah that Brother Djehuty Ma’at-Ra is spitting in this clip.

Now be warned, this clip is an entire hour long.  That’s right.  About as long as two episodes of RHoA or one episode of American Idol.  Yet, it’s only half as long as an NBA or NFL game. But be assured, you NEED to know every word this brother is preaching.  In this video, our brother breaks down the issues that men who follow the lead of their small head end up dealing with.  When you get involved with emotionally unstable women who feel their  Wonder Twin Powers  are between their legs and in their ability to enact vengeance, you will get burned if you upset that unstable imbalance.  Which is easy to do.

Be assured that this video in no way dehumanizes women who happen to be emotionally unstable.  As you all know, I love my sisters to the death.  Brother Ma’at-ra doesn’t go that route of putting down our sisters.  The put down does not bring much needed healing and balance.  Brother Djehuty does speak on the reality of what can happen when a man is UNWISE!   In this country, this “Matrix” as the brother calls this USofA, everything is run by its laws.  Genocide, rape, murder, slavery, robbery, thievery – it all happens by the law.  In other words, it’s all legal, my brothers and sisters.

But as we should know, there are loopholes in the law.  There are always loopholes, simply because man is not omnipotent, omniscient or omnipresent.  And that includes THE MAN.  So it’s our duty to know the loopholes in whatever matters we are dealing with, so that we can push back against bull-isht.  Yes, my peoples, the MAN ain’t that daggone powerful.  Just like the Wizard of Oz, he’s just a little man behind the curtain with a big microphone, scaring the crap out of us.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE

So there you have it.  Watch and be informed. Take the knowledge, use it,  but at your own risk.

1. Carolyn Moon says:

You know I’ve always disliked that phrase “the man” even back in the 60’s when that’s all you’d hear when we were “awakening” during the political and cultural revolutions. If he’s the man what does that make you…a boy ….a girl? But I do understand the psychological make-up of it all!

“…If he’s the man what does that make you…a boy ….a girl?…”

See that’s what I’m talking about right there, Sister Carolyn. Words and their relationships are very powerful. Calling the white man “the man” is the most disempowering thing for black people.

Then add on this strange false omnipotence that too many of us confer upon them, and you have the makings of total surrender. You know, when brothers say stuff like “this is a white man’s world”, or “you know the man aint gonna let you do…”, or “the man aint giving the brothers anything…” or “the man only give jobs to the sisters”.

All of this is madness.

I don’t dispute that black women might get more of these government jobs than the brothers….after all when I go to the DMV, I see 90% sisters, 10% other behind the desks. But to set that in stone and memorialize it as an unchangeable monument with ones words…that I CANNOT abide.

Marcus Mosiah Garvey didnt call this a white man’s world. By sheer force and with his words, he carved a section of “this white man’s world” for himself. Harriet Tubman didnt call this “a whiteman’s world”. She shift-shaped and slipped past, right under the white man’s nose, stealing “his property” right out from under him!

Don’t let me start preaching up in here.

1. Carolyn Moon says:

Oh yes…I hear you! Not many people quote Marcus Garvey these days. He and Harriett Tubman were among the great heroes and heroines of 19th and 18th centuries respectively. These words by Mr. Garvey rings true to what you had to say about him.

“God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we
        make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement.”

And this well known quote by Ms. Tubman backs your take on her.

“I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.”

That’s alright Sister Anna …you can preach if you want to.!!! ^◡^

I love Marcus and Harriet. Our strong ancestors, with fire burning in their spirits.

Preach on, Sista Westsiiide! I’m feeling your comment more than this brotha’s rap. Yes, I realize there’s some truth in what he’s spewing… but there’s also an undercurrent of surrender which irks me because it can so easily become a small erection, then a building of thought, & then it morphs into a skyscraper of excuses. Excuses are the crutches that keep us from advancing, excelling and ascending as men, and as a People.

Smell me, A.M.?

I’m smelling you loud and clear!! B. Eeeeee!

Keep on preaching sista, but know……………that clip was like algebra homework in the 10th grade. It was entirely too long.

Riiight! Riiight! My brother needed all that time to “elucidate”. 😉

4. Amenta says:

“Then add on this strange false omnipotence that too many of us confer upon them, and you have the makings of total surrender”…

The foundation for the above mindset that most Black people in the Americas carry, stems from the belief with absolute conviction that white people from Europe came to Africa and kidnapped Africans and transported them to the Americas by the millions.

This belief confers upon whites such great power, that it is only logical to believe that white people are omnipotent. Once we take the time to really think about the parameters of transporting human beings on a 2-3 month sea voyage, in many cases, were paid for before their arrival to the shores of the Americas, we would be able to disect and expose the falsehood of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

Then those that take the time to dismantle the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade could see clearly that whites are actually not as potent as they believe. Ok, now I will watch the video… 🙂

Ok brother! On top of all the other research I’m doing, it may really be time for me to delve into this Transatlantic Slave Trade thing. Where do you recommend that I start?

(Brother, I still cant get on your Ensayn blog. Is it me or is it the blog? I should say that it comes up but the posts are not there.)

1. Amenta says:

There seems to be a problem with squarespace. I have been pulling up and the posts come up right away. I may have to contact them again thanks for letting me know.

2. Amenta says:

Video is not visually clear but sound is good

Thank you my brother!!

3. Amenta says:

5. Amenta says:

Ok, I’m slow, but finally I was able to watch the whole thing. Bottom line for me, and the point I took from this are two things. Men need to stop being so quick to show off their penis to women. Stop being Mr. Easy, dayum!!! Next, we, those of us that are black people need to stop thinking the law is something we cannot understand. We need to begin to learn to understand that we DO have protection under the law and that it is a must that we learn and utilize the law, in the appropriate time and language.

Peace!

Yeah! Too often, men are easy!
      And yes, knowledge is power. I think I learned that from the Electric Company as a kid. Or Schoolhouse Rock.
      We will remain enslaved as long as we believe in our hearts that we are slaves.